We collect information about the various parties who may utilise our services. There are two broad categories of information that we collect:
• Information we require to supply our services. When you first sign-up to our newsletter or make an inquiry about our products or services, we request information including your name and e-mail address.
• Non-personally identifying information. In addition to the information you specifically provide above, we operate statistics gathering software on our website to collect information about the number of visitors coming to the site. No identifying information is collected by this software. The software records the IP address of the visitor only. We use this information to improve our own technical structure and performance, and to determine which areas of our website are most popular.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate our website and deliver our services to you. We may use your personal information to:
• respond to your enquiry;
• contact you with news and updates, if you have signed-up to our mailing list;
• monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
• maintain a history of your dealings with us.
We will treat all personal information that we collect as strictly confidential. We do not rent or lease our customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party any of your personal information unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only:
• where we in good faith believe that it is appropriate to disclose information to a party in connection with the efficient provision of our products or services to you;
• if we are required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or website;
• to protect and defend the rights or property of Electro.Aero Pty Ltd, including its subsidiaries and related entities;
• if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
• to contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card payment processing and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
• if we sell our business or part of it; and
• in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Electro.Aero’s services, its website, our staff or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
We use industry-standard security to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. We use Google Drive, Stripe, Squarespace and MailChimp to collect and store personal information. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorised to access our databases. Constant changes to the Internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure, or safe from attack by unauthorised intruders. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services, including credit card information. We will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
From time to time you may need to update your personal information that we hold in our database. You may contact us, either by direct e-mail or through the contact form on our website, and we will endeavour to update your personal information that we hold in our database as soon as possible. You may also request that we delete your personal information that we hold in our database. We will do this as soon as possible upon confirming your request, as long as that information is no longer required to deliver a product or service that you have purchased from us, and/or is no longer required to protect and defend the rights or property of Electro.Aero Pty Ltd, including its subsidiaries and related entities, as may be the case.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Privacy procedures, please contact our Privacy Officer on email@example.com. We will deal promptly with your complaint. If we cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within a reasonable time, you or we may refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.
This is to certify that this website is owned and run by Electro.Aero Pty Ltd, Australian Business Number (ABN) 92 602 202 746, a company incorporated in the State of Western Australia. In the event of a dispute, the applicable laws are those applying in the State of Western Australia.